Thursday, August 2, 2012

Switching Gears- Race to the Half!

A lot has happened since February and I'm going to switch gears with my blog now. I'm not yet ready to get into all that, but as a result, I've made quite a few life changes. I've signed up for my first half marathon - The Disney Princess Half Marathon in February! I haven't ran competitively in weeks, but I'm really looking forward to training again. Here are some photos from past races!


  I've been reading other running blogs to get inspiration and I foung this gem! http://www.lululemon.com/community/blog/13-1-songs-for-13-1-miles/
   I really loved the 13.1 songs for 13.1 miles. Obviously I'm going to need over 2 hours of songs for my pace, but I really liked these 13. I hope other people like them too!


13.1 songs for 13.1 miles
 1. Dog Days Are Over – Florence and The Machine
2. So Close – Calvin Harris
3. My Body – Young the Giant
4. Run The World – Beyonce
5. Black Betty – Ram Jam
6. Midnight city – M83
7. Work Hard Play Hard – Wiz Khalifa
8. Promises – Skrillex
9. Let it Go – Dragonette
10. Let it Roll – Flo Rida
11. Run This Town – Jay Z Ft. Rihanna
12. Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga
13. Bombs Over Baghdad – Outkast
13.1 Run Forrest Run Remix …Seriously? Who comes up with this stuff!

True story - 13.1 songs will not be enough to get ya through 13.1 miles. Fear not, we’ve purposely built in time for you to unplug and take in the full SeaWheeze experience. We're with Aerosmith on this one... you won't want to miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment