Friday, August 3, 2012

"Running on the Wall"

Ever since I was a little kid, I had a "special box."  The special box held important things: medals, certificates, touching letters, photos of friends.  As I've gotten older, my special box holds less school related things and more mementos.  Looking through my box from college, you'll find ticket stubs, playbills, cards from those now gone, and the occasional assignment.  I always say that I plan on scrapbooking things from my special box, but there are certain things that are ruined when you glue them down.  I'm always worried I won't be able to hold something in my hand or see an important piece.  Finally, with the wisdom that comes with life experiences and the invention of Pinterest, I've found something that replaces the special box, but still allows for constant revisiting. 

An Etsy seller, Running on the Wall, has created this awesome displays for medals and race bibs.  Mine are all stuck in my special box, wrinkled and sad.  This is a great way to show them off without looking crazy.  The link can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/runningonthewall?ref=seller_info# I love that I can now be aware of such creative and wonderful ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment